Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Arianna and Mary Catherine

About a week ago I had the joy of having two of my cousins over for a visit. They were only here about a couple hours and we managed to have a mini-shoot! Here are some of the pictures.

                                                         Providing smiles the entire time:)
Arianna bringing out the sass ;)
                                                        Thanks for coming on,
                                                            Clare McKenna

5 comments:

. said...

FUN! :D

Naana said...

Lovely pictures Clare! x
beautilfulyetassertive.blogspot.com

. said...

HAPPY EASTER!! :)

Dramatis Persona said...

Love the one of the handstand!

I nominated you for the Liebster award, see my blog for details!
-DP :)

Clare McKenna said...

It was fun! Thanks Naana!! Happy late Easter to you to Hilda! I'll be sure to check that award out(: