Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Winthrop

Iv'e been back from my weekend at the cabin for about a week . Let's just say I really grasp the idea behind "time flies". I spent a fair amount of my weekend skiing, playing in the snow, making cookies (which were apparently were the best and were gone by the next morning). My parents and sister developed a new fancy, Downton Abbey they are dedicated to watching the whole series.. they are watching it right now! I captured some of the loveliness on camera for you! And without further ado my weekend!


                                    Thanks for coming on,
                                               Clare 
        P.S. I have some new photography and blog features coming soon!



6 comments:

Mary Grace said...

haha i remember when i went there with u guys and a giant spider crawled up my leg...nice pics :)

Clare McKenna said...

Thanks! Was that when all the girl cousins went over? Good times :-)

HelenaD said...

Hi Clare! It's Helena! I just want you to know that you are a very good photographer!! Nice job!

Clare McKenna said...

Thanks Helena. That means alot. I really appreciate the feedback!

Anonymous said...

Are those cross country skiies?

Clare McKenna said...

You know.. I'm almost positive they are skate skis